Why Ink Saving technology?
- Printing Houses are facing the challenges of increasing costs together with requirements for better quality and greater production efficiency.
- In addition to the aggravated economic situation, companies are faced with the need to lower energy consumption and reduce pollutants.
- The goal is to reduce ink use and assure good printing quality at the same time.
- Conventional separations are done at the image adjustment stage of prepress. There is no opportunity to adjust the image after it has been converted to CMYK.
The weakness of Conventional Ink Saving!
- Only supports RGB to CMYK, does not support CMYK to CMYK, accomplished when processing and color separating the image.
- The press environment cannot be changed. Once the specified press environment is changed significantly, for example from sheet-fed to web newsprint, there will be a big deviation in the print quality.
- The ink saving effect is not efficient, only CT images can be processed, not vector graphics.
- Inflexible, can only process the image, cannot process the finished surface.
-- Easy to change the ink saving parameters, suitable for different press environments.
-- Achieve the same printing quality with less ink, save 8%-30% of the ink amount (depending on the page content and ink saving parameters).
-- Supports RGB to CMYK and CMYK to CMYK.
-- Use GCR to replace CMY ink with the black ink.
-- Automatically convert images, characters, vector and spot colors to a correct and printable CMYK color, and reduce the amount of ink used through GCR.
-- Spot colors can be converted to CMYK and reduce the amount of ink used through GCR.
-- Pure black and pure CMYK can be set to not convert.
An option of Founder ElecRoc, connects seamlessly with ElecRoc.